Date: September 26-27, 2016
GOLDEN TULIP GALAXY BANJARMASIN, Indonesia
TMBER 2017, Sydney Australia
March 25-26, 2017
Novetal Hotel Sydney central, Sydney Australia
GTAR-2017 Venezia, Italy
April 20-21, 2017
San Servolo Convention Center, Venice, Italy
NDMRP-2017 Athens Greece
MAY 12-13, 2017
Amalia Hotel Athens, 10557 Greece
The founders of Global Illuminators believe that development and prosperity of the society is based on continuous development of academic institutions and continuous enhancement of research quality through maintaining and promoting higher level of research ethics. Multidisciplinary aspect of the growth and sustainability is repeatedly neglected in the policy and strategic frame of academic, human development and professional training research institutions. Global Illuminators aims at conceptual, and theoretical innovation rooted in multiple dimensions of theory and practice:
• Continuous effort for scholarly community development is a fundamental policy attribute for societal development.
• Highlighting the importance of local trainers and scholars in developing the local community matters a lot to provide basis for better understanding and promoting innovation and development of society.
• Training need assessment, on job training and off job training plans.
• Alignment of training and development initiatives with overall corporation strategy.
• Developing training-based- KPIs for organizations.
• Organizing, managing and leading the international conferences on training, research and development multidisciplinary agendas
LIKE US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS
“Our academic and research partners include the research centers, institutes and organizations from broader multidisciplinary areas and universities. We welcome academic research institutions for joint collaboration in knowledge generation and dissemination through our platform”.
POLITEKNIK PPKP YOGYAKARTA, INDONESIA
POLITEKNIK PRATAMA PURWOKERTO, INDONESIA
AKADEMI TELEKOMUNIKASI BOGOR, INDONESIA
POLITEKNIK PIKSI GANESHA, BANDUNG, INDONESIA
AKADEMI TEKNOLOGI BOGOR, INDONESIA
POLITEKNIK DHARMA PATRIA KEBUMEN, INDONESIA
STIE SYARIAH DARUL ULUM PURWAKARTA, INDONESIA
UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA
TELKOM UNIVERSITY, BANDUNG, INDONESIA
POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES
AGRI ?BRAHIM CECEN UNIVERSITY, TURKEY
SCIENCE INVEST GROUP INDEX CAPITAL, RUSSIA
UNIVERSITAS KOMPUTER INDONESIA
HASANUDDIN UNIVERSITY, INDONESIA
UNIVERSITY OF HARIPUR KPK, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA, PAK