What is Global Illuminators (GI)?
Gl is an abbreviation of the international network for scholars that provide research development, learning, knowledge sharing, Innovation, and capacity building. This platform brings together scholars of various academic and multidisciplinary fields from across the globe for academic excellence, innovation, human development and research skill building.
It nurtures a philosophy for serious research debates in an open and friendly ambiance. Our logo shows how we aim to light up the globe through scholarly academic research efforts by contributing towards the prosperity of society.
Global Illuminators major scope is to inspire and nurture research quality and innovation through a multidisciplinary academic research approach. The primary precedence is to assist in building the overall research capacity of scholars from developing and third world countries, especially in Asia. Another priority is to encourage and equip young researchers with advanced statistical and methodological approaches that are essential to producing high quality research. A fundamental notion for creating this network is to support the higher education institutions in building research capacity and infrastructure that will stimulate an atmosphere of competence and excellence in research productivity and quality with well-founded ethical standards.
Capacity Building, Learning and Innovation scope at Global Illuminators.
The founders of Global Illuminators believe that development and prosperity of the society is based on continuous development of academic institutions and continuous enhancement of research quality through maintaining and promoting higher level of research ethics. Multidisciplinary aspect of the growth and sustainability is repeatedly neglected in the policy and strategic frame of academic, human development and professional training research institutions. Global Illuminators aims at conceptual and theoretical innovation rooted in multiple dimensions of theory and practice:
- Continuous effort for scholarly community development is a fundamental policy attribute for societal development.
- Highlighting the importance of local scholars in developing their community matters a great deal to providing a basis for a better understanding and promotion of innovation and development of society.
- At Global Illuminators we are building a vast network of scholars and academic institutions to bridge together and amalgamate resources for consistent outcomes in terms of research capacity building and faculty development.
- Training need assessment, on job training and off job training plans
- Alignment of training and development initiatives with overall corporation strategy
- Developing training-based- KPIs for organizations
- Organizing, managing and leading the international conferences on training, research and development multidisciplinary agendas