1st International Conference on Interdisciplinary Academic Research and Innovation
Conference Main Theme: “Inclusiveness of Innovation and Interdisciplinary Research for Sustainable Growth”
Conference Date: November 23-24, 2016
we invite scholars to become session moderators in the following tracks:
- Business , Management and Economics Studies
- Health and Medicine Studies
- Engineering & Technology Studies
- Social Science & Humanities
- Physical Life and Applied Sciences
- Regional and Religious Studies
- Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Studies
All interested scholars should send their consent to email@example.com by mentioning their area of interest. For this voluntary service, all session moderators will be awarded a certificate of appreciation by the iari 2016 secretariat.
Guidelines for Session Chairs
In this International Conference “INTERDISCIPLINARY ACADEMIC RESEARCH AND INNOVATION” several sessions will be held based on different themes and areas of interest.
- Session chairs are requested to kindly check the Schedule of conference.
- Check the date, room and time of the sessions that they are chairing.
- Main task of session chair is to motivate the presenter/researcher to share his/her knowledge on the particular topic and also make conducive environment so the participants may have an intellectual discussion on the subject.
- Session chair can share his/her own knowledge, research, experience, observations very briefly if time permits.
- Please ensure your availability at assigned room at least 5-10 minutes prior to the beginning of session. This will help you to acquaint with the working of Laptop and multimedia etc. Please contact the control room, in case of any problem.
- Please choose your seat in front row, so participant may see and interact with you easily.
- Please introduce yourself and greet the participants of session.
- Make attendance of presenters of your session to ensure their presence in the room.
- Make an announcement regarding the allocation of time to each presenter. Time for each presentation is of 10 minutes followed by 5 minutes of Question & Answer session. However, session chair may extend the time of presentation keeping in view the allotted time for session.
- Session chair is responsible for session to be completed on time.
- Before inviting presenter(s), announce their full name(s) and the title of the paper.
- Best session paper has already been decided by our distinguished reviewers and his/her name will be conveyed to you, you will announce this at the end of session and present a certificate to researcher.
- You will have to decide “Best Presenter of Session” by filling in the evaluation form provided to you and certificate will be awarded in the closing ceremony.
- At the end of session, distribute the certificates of presentation, convey expression of thanks on your personal and Global illuminators behalf to the presenters and the participants.
- In case of any sort of confusion, please contact conference chair or management of Global Illuminators.