4th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
“GLOBAL ISSUES IN MULTIDISCIPLINARY ACADEMIC RESEARCH”
(GIMAR – 2018)
Conference Main Theme: “Global Issues In Multidisciplinary Academic Research”
- Please submit your panel proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Panels will generally be 1 hour in duration. Time should be included for audience participation.
- All participants must be registered for the overall gimar-2018 conference.
- Please use the contents below for your panel proposal.
- In case of further clarification or any assistance required before completing the proposal you can email at email@example.com.
At least the moderator and two other panelists must be registered for the conference, so work on the schedule and proceedings can begin.
Gimar-2018, Panel Proposal must include the following information:
- Title: Title of your panel
- Aims and Objectives of the Panel: Explain why such a panel is relevant to GIMAR and to the Theme of gimar. (Max 5-10 lines)
- Occurrence/Novelty: Please describe either past instances or the novelty of new ventures here. (Max 10 lines)
- Description: Use this to clarify scope, audience and focus. Give aims and objectives for your panel here. This will become the “abstract” for the proceedings and program. (Max 20-25 lines)
- Event Structure/Agenda: Describe what organizers and participants will do during the panel. E.g., will there be a series of fixed presentations and then discussion, and/or will the moderator ask questions to which first the panelists and then the audience may respond. What are the main questions you would ask? (Max 20 lines).
- Panel Members: List all names, affiliations, and emails of all anticipated panel participants, and state if they have accepted the invitation to participate should the panel be accepted. Include the moderator/organizer.
- Qualifications of panelists: Briefly describe your and your fellow panelists’ backgrounds and qualifications/ areas of expertise in the related research/practitioner domain.