3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
“Multidisciplinary Trends in Academic Research”
Conference Date: September 29-30, 2016
Venue: Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, Bangkok Thailand
Conference Main Theme: “Multidisciplinary Academic Research for Betterment of Society”.
Through this theme we will discuss the “Theoretical and Analytical Issues in Business & Economics Research“
Call for Panel Proposals
- Please submit your panel proposal to email@example.com.
- Panels will generally be 1 hour in duration. Time should be included for audience participation.
- All participants must be registered for the overall MTAR-2016 conference.
- Please use the contents below for your panel proposal.
- In case of further clarification or any assistance required before completing the proposal you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At least the moderator and two other panelists must be registered for the conference, so work on the schedule and proceedings can begin.
MTAR-2016, Panel Proposal must include the following information:
- Title: Title of your panel
- Aims and Objectives of the Panel: Explain why such a panel is relevant to MTAR and to the Theme of MTAR. (Max 5-10 lines)
- Occurrence/Novelty: Please describe either past instances or the novelty of new ventures here. (Max 10 lines)
- Description: Use this to clarify scope, audience and focus. Give aims and objectives for your panel here. This will become the “abstract” for the proceedings and program. (Max 20-25 lines)
- Event Structure/Agenda: Describe what organizers and participants will do during the panel. E.g., will there be a series of fixed presentations and then discussion, and/or will the moderator ask questions to which first the panelists and then the audience may respond. What are the main questions you would ask? (Max 20 lines).
- Panel Members: List all names, affiliations, and emails of all anticipated panel participants, and state if they have accepted the invitation to participate should the panel be accepted. Include the moderator/organizer.
- Qualifications of panelists: Briefly describe your and your fellow panelists’ backgrounds and qualifications/ areas of expertise in the related research/practitioner domain.