INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
Global Trends in Academic Research
Conference Date: June 2-3, 2014
Venue: Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, Bali
Conference Main Theme: “Nurturing Excellence and Scholarship in Academic Research”
Through this theme we will discuss the “Theoretical and Analytical Issues in Business & Economics Research“
Call for Panel Proposals
- Please submit your panel proposal to email@example.com.
- Panels will generally be 1 hour in duration. Time should be included for audience participation.
- All participants must be registered for the overall GTAR-2014 conference.
- Please use the contents below for your panel proposal.
- In case of further clarification or any assistance required before completing the proposal you can email at GTAR@globalilluminators.org.
At least the moderator and two other panelists must be registered for the conference, so work on the schedule and proceedings can begin.
GTAR 2014, Panel Proposal must include the following information:
- Title: Title of your panel
- Aims and Objectives of the Panel: Explain why such a panel is relevant to GTAR and to the Theme of GTAR. (Max 5-10 lines)
- Occurrence/Novelty: Please describe either past instances or the novelty of new ventures here. (Max 10 lines)
- Description: Use this to clarify scope, audience and focus. Give aims and objectives for your panel here. This will become the “abstract” for the proceedings and program. (Max 20-25 lines)
- Event Structure/Agenda: Describe what organizers and participants will do during the panel. E.g., will there be a series of fixed presentations and then discussion, and/or will the moderator ask questions to which first the panelists and then the audience may respond. What are the main questions you would ask? (Max 20 lines).
- Panel Members: List all names, affiliations, and emails of all anticipated panel participants, and state if they have accepted the invitation to participate should the panel be accepted. Include the moderator/organizer.
- Qualifications of panelists: Briefly describe your and your fellow panelists’ backgrounds and qualifications/ areas of expertise in the related research/practitioner domain.